Collection of your Personal Information
I do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to me. However, you may be required to provide personal information to me when you elect to use certain products or services on the Site. These may include (a) registering for an account on my Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by me or one of my partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending me an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on my Site. To wit, I will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from me. I also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Jill K Willis collects and uses your personal information to operate my website and deliver the services and/or products you have requested.
Jill K Willis may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products and services available from Jill K Willis and any affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Jill K Willis does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Jill K Willis may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party.
Jill K Willis may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Jill K Willis, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Jill K Willis may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Jill K Willis or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights and property of Jill K Willis; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Jill K Willis or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know the categories of personal information that we disclosed about you.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, email email@example.com.
Tracking User Behavior
Jill K Willis may keep track of the websites and pages that users visit within Jill K Willis in order to determine which of Jill K Willis’ products and services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Jill K Willis to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Jill K Willis. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Jill K Willis website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, I will:
- Delete your personal information from my records, and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that I may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of my ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and me;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when my deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided I have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with me;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, intentionally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Jill K Willis does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use my website and social media applications.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
I respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of Jill K Willis by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you leave comments on this site, I collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on my site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, I will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, I will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me,” your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Changes to this Statement
Jill K Willis welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Jill K Willis has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Jill K Willis at email@example.com.
Effective as of January 27, 2021